For the optimal comfort of your session:
- We ask you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time to avoid feeling rushed.
- Before your session we suggest you avoid eating a heavy meal. drinking diuretic beverages or stimulants like coffee.
- Please note that for your massage therapy session, you can be naked or wear underwear under a sheet or a towel.
- You must wait 48 hours after any vaccination before you receive a massage.
- Reason: symptoms of nausea, fever and stiffness can occur during that time period and massage is then contraindicated.
- Massage can increase fever and worsen your state.
- Massage can increase your inflammation and make your condition worse. You must wait that the inflammation has diminished before you get massaged.
- Inflammation is the result of recent trauma (wound). The affected are will be red and hot and could be swollen as well.
- Massage could dislodge a clot and cause more serious problems.
- Phlebitis is due to the formation of clots in the venous network of the lower extremities.