How does Lipomassage™ work?
Treatments are administered with the new Ergodrive head, which is equipped with LPG’s patented, independent motorised rollers. The ROLL’Up, ROLL’In and ROLL’Out action gently yet intensively conditions skin tissue to eliminate fat deposits, revitalize blood and lymphatic circulation (i.e. ROLL’Up), and reactivate lipolysis (e.g. ROLL’ In action is responsible for more than 70% of the fat elimination). With the multiple rotational differentials of the ROLL modalities, LIPOMASSAGE is also able to stimulate the collagen and elastin production and firm slackening skin (i.e. ROLL’Out).
Four Beauty Goals
Who is Lipomassage for?
For any women who:
- Despite weight loss diets, cannot seem to get rid of “saddlebag thighs”, “banana bulges”, fat deposits riddled with
cellulite dimples… and basically any figure defect out there.
- Are thin and practice a healthy lifestyle, yet suffer from cellulite dimples, fat deposits or flabby skin.
- Despite using cosmetics, can’t remove thick, orange peel skin.
- Would like rapid, risk-free and painless results – without undergoing surgery.
- Have experienced the major hormonal fluctuations of puberty, pregnancy, or menopause which have ended in dramatic
- Have been able to stay thin over the years, but have not been able to avoid the sagging, thinning skin of advancing age.
- Understand that it’s necessary to reactivate the cells responsible for youthful skin and weight loss
(i.e. fi broblasts and adipocytes) and therefore include LPG MECHANO-STIMULATION in their anti-aging beauty routine.
But also for men who:
- Have an healthy lifestyle (sport, balanced alimentation) but still have stubborn fat such as love-handles?
- Whish to scuplt certain parts of their body.
- Have lost weight and want to keep their skin firm and elasctic.