The anti-aging cellular stimulation
How does Endermolift™ work?
The Lift heads (LPG patents) micropulsation creates a delicate tissue wave that gently stimulates skin. Depending on the frequency of the Lift flaps pulsation (4, 8, or 16 pulses/second), and the suction strength (adjustable intensity), the Lift heads generate unique stimuli for each different aesthetic objective.
Three beauty goals
You need Endermolift™ if:
- Your skin is losing density and firmness.
- You are searching for the middle ground between mild, ineffective solutions and risky, invasive ones.
- You believe ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and want to try to prevent skin aging before it’s visibly apparent.
- You know that just like muscles, skin needs exercise, a nourishing diet, and high-performance skincare.
- You detest needles and artifi cial materials or you’re afraid of unwanted side-effects.
- You want to look like yourself, only younger, and you certainly don’t want to freeze your facial expressions or look like someone else.
- You feel it’s either too early or too late to consider more aggressive procedures.
- You accept that you’re getting older, but you still want healthy, firm skin and a refreshed, glowing face.
- You are numbered among the 94%* of women that don’t equate Beauty with (invasive) medical procedures.
- You want to improve or sustain your skin’s youthfulness.
- You believe ‘taking care of yourself’ implies both well-being and relaxation.
* Opinion Way 2008 study for lpg with 1044 women in France.