- We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time to avoid feeling rushed.
- We suggest you avoid shaving or depilating for at least 12 hours before your Floatation Bath session.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal, drinking diuretic beverages or stimulants like coffee.
- Spa Ovarium will provide everything you need: bath robes, towels, soap, shampoo, revitalizer, earplugs and hair dryers
- Please bring something to put your contact lenses into while you’re in the tank.
- Note that wearing a bathing suit is not required in the Floatation Bath. Wearing a bathing cap isn’t recommended because the saline solution will still permeate it regardless and washing your hair will be necessary with or without.
*There are no contraindications to the use of the Float Tank. However, any injured or affected skin may be sensitive to the Epsom salt. So we ask you to refrain from floating during a skin crisis. If only a small area of the skin is affected, petroleum jelly application protects the skin from contact with the salt and it is possible to float comfortably.