How to get here?
We are located on Beaubien Street East, on the corner of Saint-Denis Street.
Using public transit :
Spa Ovarium is located a block from the Beaubien metro station, on the orange metro line.
Metro Station: 6530, De Châteaubriand ave., H2S 2N7
Busses and stops close to Spa Ovarium :
- 18 Beaubien (corner Saint-Denis/Beaubien)
- 160 Barclay (corner Saint-Denis/Beaubien)
Stop numbers :
• 51509 (going west)
• 51511 (going east)
Other buses stopping at the Beaubien metro
- 30 Saint-Denis / Saint-Hubert
- 31 Saint-Denis
From the south shore:
1. Take the Jacques-Cartier bridge towards Montréal
- Continue straight on De Lorimier till Saint-Joseph Boulevard.
- Turn left on St-Joseph (going west)
- Continue till St-Denis street
- Turn right at St-Denis (going north)
- Continue till Beaubien street
From the north shore:
- Take Autoroute 15 South
- Take Autoroute 40 East (towards Christophe-Colomb)
- Take the Christophe-Colomb Avenue exit, keeping left
- Turn right on Christophe-Colomb (going south)
- Continue till Beaubien street and turn right on Beaubien (going west)
- Continue till the intersection of Beaubien and St-Denis streets.
Where can I park my car?
- On Saint-Denis street, on the east side from 8 AM to 4 PM: for 60 minutes
- On Saint-Denis street, on the west side from 9:30 AM: no time restriction
- On the south side of Beaubien street, at all times except 4 PM to 6:30 PM: up to 3 hours with parking meters.
Note: even on holidays, parking meters are operational according to their daily schedule.
- On Beaubien street, north side: 60 minutes of parking
- On Drolet street (one street west of Saint-Denis): no restriction
- On Saint-Vallier street (one street east of Saint-Denis): no restriction
Please be conscious of no parking zones and stickered parking zones in the area.
Parking meter hours and rates:
- Monday to Friday: from 9 AM to 9 PM (EXCEPT between 4 PM and 6:30 PM)
- Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday: 1 PM to 6 PM
For more information on City of Montreal parking, you can call 514.868.3737